If you’ve taken a look around our website, you will notice that we reference our use of protective removal covers a lot! As professional removers, we are proud to provide our customers with the best removal solutions. This includes the use of these bespoke, padded covers which provide the best possible protection for your belongings whilst they are in our care. So, if you’re looking to find our more about which protective removal covers we use and why we use them then read on for more information.
What are the benefits of Protective Removal Covers?
We are strong advocates for using the proper tools to do the job. Using the proper covers is no exception. There are several reasons for this, such as:
- Each cover is designed for the particular item.
- This includes the size, what straps are used and where. There may also be additional protection included within the cover, depending on the item and how fragile it might be.
- Greater level of protection
- As each cover is padded, it provides a cosy cushion around the item during transit. Whilst we are fully insured against any damage, its always preferable that your items arrive in the same condition that they left your property. With several layers of protection around each piece, this saves them from any knocks or bumps whilst on the road.
- Less waste per job
- We actively try to reduce the amount of waste our moves produce. Whilst plastic covers or shrink wrap do a great job, this isn’t a great for the environment. Instead, our covers are designed for multi-use and last us years!
What do we have covers for?
It might be easier to say what we don’t have a protective removal cover for! However, the most used covers include those for:
- Beds & Mattresses
- White Goods
- Dining table, legs and chairs
- Sofas & Armchairs
- Front door & banister
We also use specialist bags for protecting your TVs which have a hardboard panel to protect the screen and extra padding for the back and sides. We also use picture bags for your large frames and canvases. Not only is this a more environmentally friendly option, but it saves you the time of packing each piece individually.
We can also provide carpet protection in the form of plastic sheeting or rubber matting.
What happens if we don’t have a cover?
Whilst we have a vast collection of proper covers to use, some items simply do not have a cover designed for them yet. In these instances, we use professional removers blankets to protect the item. If the item is particularly delicate or awkwardly shaped then we will use export wrap to fully protect it.
Watch how we use protective removal covers
Watch more videos on our YouTube channel by clicking here